How to make more strategic design decisions?
Summaries and Questions
Strategic UX Design
A map of a person's experience throughout an existing service.
- DIY Experience Map
- Experience Maps Identify Inefficiencies and Opportunities
- It's time to put the customer back into the 'customer journey'
- Mapping Experiences
- The Anatomy of an Experience Map
- When and How to Create Customer Journey Maps
A brief description of the issue that needs to be solved by a project or group.
- Bridging User Research into Design
- How to come up with great UX ideas
- Lean Product Design: Write a problem statement
- What’s Your Problem? Putting Purpose Back into Your Projects
Product Design Principles
A set of design principles specific to the creation on a particular product.
- Creating Great Design Principles - 6 Counter-intuitive Tests
- Developing Design Principles
- Design Principles: a guide to less sh*tty feedback
- Experience / Design Principles
- Good example of Design Principles at MapBox
A clear statement which communicates the benefits of a product or service.
- 7 of the Best Value Proposition Examples We’ve Ever Seen
- Creating a value proposition
- Don’t ever forget about Value Proposition
User Experience Strategy
Defining a set of end-user goals in relation to design and development work.
- 3 Keys to Aligning UX with Business Strategy
- How Design And User Experience Translates To The Bottom Line
- Making Research Actionable: An Introduction to Design Criteria
- Planning Your UX Strategy
- There is no such thing as UX strategy